The Judo Canada Tournament Sanctions and Standards Policy has been updated and posted on: http://www.judocanada.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/SANCTIONING-POLICY-_July162018_Final_EN.pdf
Please pay attention to the following updates to the policy:
- Tournament sanctioning protocol has changed – there are three level of sanctions and all Sanction B events in Canada must be approved by Judo Canada and the calendar of these events must be communicated to Judo Canada by August 31st for all this level events planned for the season 2018/2019.
- Rules regulating withdrawal of athlete from the competition due to concussion has been updated into consistency with Canadian standards.
- U8 is now presented as a Judo Festival regulations – not as a competition regulations
- Minor updates to the competition regulations for U10; U12 and U14
- Medical Withdrawal form has been added to the policy
- Release, indemnity, warranty and assumption of risk waiver has been added to the policy
- Judo Canada’s Ne Waza competition regulations have been added to the policy.